As we come to Him—seeking His face,
He comes to us—bringing His kingdom.
Seek God for the City is designed to mobilize many to pray with united, sustained vision for people of your community. The daily prayers are all new and different from last year’s prayer guide. The scriptures and topics help God’s people pray with passionate, full-hearted hope. This timely guide will help God’s people in your congregation to pray beyond themselves with confidence and clarity.
We will Seek God in two simple ways: First we will seek God’s face and then we will seek His kingdom. And as we come to God, seeking His face, then He comes to us bringing His kingdom. These are prayers you don’t want to pray alone. Invite your whole congregation to pray along with you. Even better, think about joining your prayers with a few other churches in your community.
The forty days to Palm Sunday makes an ideal time to venture into a season of sustained, hope-filled prayer. Dated March 1 – April 9, 2017.
We are able to offer a complimentary review copy to leaders in recognized positions of pastoral or prayer leadership for a limited time. Call us now at 800-264-5214 or 512-419-7729.
Also available as an app that makes it possible to help many to keep their prayers rolling in the midst of busy lifestyles and schedules. Available in December.
Some helpful features of Seek God For The City 2017
- Strengthens what you are already doing. No complicated program to organize or meetings to schedule.
- Unites prayer throughout your church. An attractive, easy-to-use tool that can help unite prayers between many churches throughout an entire community.
- Lifts prayer from private or trivial matters. Helps your people learn to pray for what matters most by directing attention toward what God is doing in the lives of people throughout your community.
- Builds the confidence of everyday believers to help them pray with clarity, authority and relevance as they learn to pray in keeping with scripture. Involves everyone in your church family, not just a “prayerful elite.”
- Opens a great way to pray toward Easter. For those of liturgical streams, it augments the Lenten season with a marvelous blend of repentance and intercessory hope. Those of other streams find that it lifts attention toward Christ’s visitation at Palm Sunday. The calendar concludes on Palm Sunday, leaving everyone prepared for Easter week without crowding the schedule with extra activity.
Click on the images below to check out more helpful ways to use Seek God for the City and mobilize others to pray: