Pray your way into something great.
Seek God for the City helps you to mobilize many to pray with united, sustained vision for people of your community. The prayers in this prayer guide are biblically grounded and easy to pray.
The forty days to Palm Sunday makes an ideal time to venture into a season of sustained, hope-filled prayer. Dated February 10 – March 20, 2016.
For 2016, the prayers have been revised and sharpened, making this year’s edition even more practical as a way to stimulate your congregation to pray with confidence and clarity.
Pastors, mission leaders and positioned prayer leaders can call for a complimentary review copy. Call us now at (800) 264-5214 or (512) 419-7729.
Also available as an app that makes it possible to help many to keep their prayers rolling in the midst of busy lifestyles and schedules.
Some helpful features of Seek God For The City 2016
- Strengthens what you are already doing. No complicated program to organize or meetings to schedule.
- Unites prayer throughout your church. An attractive, easy-to-use tool that can help unite prayers between many churches throughout an entire community.
- Lifts prayer from private or trivial matters. Helps your people learn to pray for what matters most by directing attention toward what God is doing in the lives of people throughout your community.
- Builds the confidence of everyday believers to help them pray with clarity, authority and relevance as they learn to pray in keeping with scripture. Involves everyone in your church family, not just a “prayerful elite.”
- Opens a great way to pray toward Easter. For those of liturgical streams, it augments the Lenten season with a marvelous blend of repentance and intercessory hope. Those of other streams find that it lifts attention toward Christ’s visitation at Palm Sunday. The calendar concludes on Palm Sunday, leaving everyone prepared for Easter week without crowding the schedule with extra activity.
Click on the images below to check out more helpful ways to use Seek God for the City and mobilize others to pray: